A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Quote of the Day


“Anger always comes from frustrated expectations.” -Elliott Larson

This was the subject of a post today at Tiny Buddha.  It came along in a timely manner as I woke up with significant brain fog this morning.  Today my head just doesn't feel at all attached to my body and just for kicks, I guess, Mr. M throws in a minispin here and there to needle me even more.

I started the day disappointed and a little frustrated.  But as the hours went on and I muddled through some housework, I reminded myself that this will pass in a day or two and better days will come.  I also reminded myself that I am vertical and, by all outward appearances anyway, am functioning.

So I lowered my expectations for the day and am now floating through the day in relative peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment