A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Friendly Reminder About Coping with a Chronic Illness

I'm still plugging along and have been feeling very well overall.  I try to enjoy every moment of having the energy to stay as busy as I have lately, but sometimes a little bug creeps into my brain and taunts me   for wanting to stay this way forever the way Ralphie was taunted for wanting a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas in my favorite holiday flick, "A Christmas Story".  Everyone tells him, "You'll shoot your eye out!  You'll shoot your eye out!"  But in my case, I the voice I hear say, "This good feeling won't last forever!  This good feeling won't last forever!"

It's nice when I come across something that reminds me I'm not alone.  I liked this:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/turning-straw-gold/201205/11-tips-11-years-sick


No comments:

Post a Comment