A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Rock On, Dana White!

For those of you who don't know who Dana White is, he is the outspoken president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) who also happens to have Meniere's disease.  He has been very adamant about doing whatever necessary to control his vertigo and last week he underwent what appears to be endolymphatic shunt surgery at House Ear Clinic in Los Angeles.  There have been several stories leading up to, including a video on YouTube of, his surgery.

Today this story was published quoting White on insisting on traveling, actually flying, less than a week after surgery despite being discouraged from doing so.  Love this quote from him:


“It’s like me and my ear are two different people now,” White said.  “My ear’s trying to make me do something that I don’t want to do and my ear is going to do what I want to f**king do. I’m in a personal fight every day with this f**king ear and I’m going to win, that’s how I look at it.”

Rock on, Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment