A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Video Presentation About Vestibular Disorders

This video popped up on the Meniere's Disease Team's FaceBook page this morning.  I haven't watched it yet, but the comments are very positive.  Since Meniere's Disease is a diagnosis of exclusion, or a bucket diagnosis, people can be told they have MD when in reality that have one of many other underlying causes for the same set of symptoms.  I think this video will help to distinguish between the subtleties of various vestibular disorders.


1 comment:

  1. I tried to watch it, and it has the autogenerated cations only, and they are horrible. I have no idea what they are saying. I have gotten a lot of good information from VEDA in the past, and like the panels that are used, of course there are a lot more words spoken since this is an hour long presentation, I'm sure it gives a lot more information. It's a shame they didn't caption it.

    ReplyDelete