A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Quote of the Day

Ok, I know this is "cheat-blogging", but having fun with it.

I find this quote interesting because there are an awful lot of extraordinary claims about Meniere's treatments out there.  I am not one to judge as I myself have tried quite a few of them.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, no doubt.  But desperation can also make a person vulnerable.  So just some food for thought from a real astrophysicist which I presume is either one step above or one step below a rocket scientist.  Either way seems like good advice from a very smart guy.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment