A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Therapy Pets?

Just kidding!

These are the newest members of our family, Maisy and Daisy. We can only tell them apart so far by their personalities. But they are so sweet and we are all enjoying having them around.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Bienvenue!
    Welcome, welcome, Misses Maisy and Daisy! We cannot wait to make your acquaintanceship! (Miss Bella, aussi)
    Pets are indeed excellent for good mental health and perchance scads of other health arenas; I've not had but a fews days ever in my life without a pet and I can't imagine those days being much more serene and fabulous.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete