A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Good Day

It has been 7 days since my last vertigo attack, minus a mini attack a few nights ago.  But those happened to me a few times after the first gent worked, so I am not concerned and actually relieved that something is starting to feel familiar again.

My balance doesn't seem to be nearly as affected this time around... so far.  Not sure if that is good or bad. 

I am also noticing that I am having a hard time focusing my eyes when there is a lot of motion around me, again similar to what I felt back in April of last year.  For example, today I was sitting in a meeting at work, the lights were dimmed as we were watching a motivational speech by the late John Wooden (Wow!  What a brilliant, eloquent man) and I kept getting these mildly "floaty" sensations.  I don't know how else to describe them.  Pre-MM I would have been completely freaked out and started panicking, but now they are just relatively friendly reminders from The Evil One.  It is there and It doesn't want me to forget It. 

I said it before, and I'll say it again: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  I give these little things a mental hug and hope in the end that Good does in fact win over Eeveelllll...

No comments:

Post a Comment