A Few Words...

What is written here is my opinion and personal experience only. I am not qualified to give advice - medical, legal, or otherwise. Please be responsible and do your own research regarding treatments, diets, doctors, and alternative therapies.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Humor of Falling Apart

Today Phil was working on his computer in the garage and I had stepped out there to do some laundry.  I heard him mumble something to me, so I gave my standard reply, "I can't hear you!"

Instead of repeating himself, he broke out in a belly laugh.  Finally he told me he had said that he can't read a thing on his computer anymore and found it quite humorous that I could not hear him tell me he can't see.

We make such a great couple!

1 comment:

  1. Whilst I feel very fortunate to have inherited some pretty fine genes (nothing much other than writer's wrist thusfar), I do fear I have an affliction which will most likely only become worse as the years pass: Mutton-dressed-as-Lamb.

    Imagine the foursome we shall make someday! As you're already in RB, that's a good start. We'll join you one day and we can all shuffle over to the CVS and a fave Sbux every Tuesday at 10:00. Folks will snicker at my 90-year-old pin-up girl get-ups; but, you and G shan't be able to hear them. I'll have to tell you what they said. P won't be able to see a thing and we'll have to describe every outing to him in detail. Ah, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete